Dr Bryan Levy and Associates are closely monitoring updates from the Australian Dental Association and NSW Health regarding the Coronavirus situation.
We want to reassure patients that whilst we always maintain a high clinical standard in our dental practice, we have instituted additional measures to keep our patients, clinicians and staff safe at this time. We have developed an additional comprehensive policy which has been distributed to all staff with particular regard to infection control. This includes (but not limited to):
– Removal of all materials in the waiting room and asking patients to please arrive at the correct time so we have 1.5m between each patient
– Increased promotion of hand sanitiser use and continued disinfection of all waiting room surfaces
– Pre-treatment rinse by patients to help reduce anti-microbial load in the mouth. This is to protect our dentists and other staff
– Discussing options with high risk patients for postponement of non-urgent treatment
We have also been working closely with our suppliers to ensure that we have a continued supply of gloves, masks and other items necessary to ensure we can continue to provide a high standard of care.
If you have an appointment booked and meet any of these criteria, please call us to reschedule.
Have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Are a casual or close contact or awaiting COVID-19 test results
Have returned from overseas or an identified hotspot in the last 14 days
Have flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
As we receive more information from the Australian Dental Association and NSW Health, we will continue to update you as the situation is constantly evolving.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 9622 1116 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.